Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I haven't used this thing in ages.

I think I'm gonna get it back up and running.

Currently listening to: American Football - S/T

Okay, so, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here, and as much as nobody reads this thing, maybe it'll actually start coming back alive.
My last post was a week before I graduated high school. Sheesh. I just began my second semester at Manhattanville College, and things are going pretty dandily if I should say so myself. Last semester was a whole lot of warming up to this place. I got incredibly lucky with the groups of people I fell into, and I am so happy with the way it all worked out.
I got cast into the musical here, which ruled, and productions just ended on Sunday, so now I'm back to the real world of actually doing school work. Sucks, yo. But, oh well.
Anyway, I'm done for the time being. Life's great. I love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment