Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today...

Was my last full day of high school. Tomorrow starts finals, and I along with 169(?) other kids graduate a week from tomorrow. ONE WEEK. I still can't fathom the idea of graduating.
I gave my farewell speech today in communications. Writing that kinda helped me realize who the people are that actually mean something to me, and to be straightforward, I will not be seeing 95% of my senior class ever again. I can't say that I'm all too upset about that. The people that actually matter to me know that they do, and that's all that matters to me.
This weekend was incredible. I have nothing else to say about that.
That's all I have to write about currently. I guess I'll write more later. Take it easy.

"I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images, 
And when we kiss, they're perfectly aligned." 

No comments:

Post a Comment