Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I've realized on this lovely snow day.

1. People need to stop bitching.
2. People need to stop bitching.
3. People need to stop bitching.
4. I wish I was a better pianist.
5. People need to stop bitching.
6. This campus is really pretty when it snows.
7. People need to stop bitching.
8. I get really tired very early when I start drinking at five o'clock.
9. I wish I had more time to play guitar.
10. People really need to stop bitching, grow the fuck up, and get over shit that doesn't go their way. This can apply to so many different situations, but I only have a few in mind. I'm so fed up with everyone's shit at this point. If you don't have the decency to try to talk it out, don't fucking bother me. The end.

Currently listening to: Ambiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment