Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, well, well.

Currently listening to: Blink 182 - The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show.

Here's what's been up.
Saturday ruled. I spent most of my day with a really cute girl, Skies On Fire, and Richard. Jamming occurred, there was a decent amount of lounging and relaxing, and well, it was a good time all in all.
Sunday was spent with, again, the same really cute girl, Skies On Fire, and Richard, as well as some assorted others. We played a fairly interesting show in Montclair, and it was nice to see everyone that came out, so thank you. Sunday was also the Superbowl, in case nobody was aware of that. Huge kudos to the New Orleans Saints for coming away with that win. It made me incredibly happy, and I'm sure that the wonderful city of New Orleans will be a much better place for the next few weeks thanks to you, and this little holiday called Mardi Gras.
Anyway, I'm back at school now, and in turn I'm back to being sick of classes and etc. Whatever. Hopefully things will shape up soon!
That's all for now. Hasta la bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment